The park is on the Long Paddock Route and is located behind the Peppin Merino Memorial Ram Statue, 40 kms north of Deniliquin, on your way to Hay.
Enjoy the peaceful surroundings which are ideal for camping, bird watching or why not try your hand at a spot of fishing, while you relax by the banks of the billabong.
Private boat ramp, camp kitchen, 40 powered sites, modern amenities with disabled facilities, B.B.Q area, open fireplace and a pet friendly atmosphere are just some of the many features which makes Wanganella Creek Camp Park the perfect place for your next getaway.
- Modern bathrooms for individual privacy $1 coin 4min of hot water
- Designated shaded benches
- Full creek frontage
- Boat Ramp
- Camp Kitchen and BBQ for all to use
- Fire pit area for those cool winter nights
- Walking/boating distance to the local Post Office & store
- Great bushwalk areas
- Motor homes & big rigs welcomed
Camp sites – $30.00 per Night (Please see below pricing of extra persons)
0-2 Years – FREE
3-5 Years – $5pp
6-15 Years – $10pp
16+ Years – $15pp
Behind the Peppin Merino Memorial Ram Statue
Close distance to the Wanganella Post Office & store
P.O opened Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, key can be collected from P.O